House of Compassion of Toronto is a charitable organization founded in 1988 to provide a permanent supportive home to people living with severe and persistent mental illness. The 24 hour support provided by staff enables our residents to live in the community with dignity, respect and hope.
Stay Connected & Informed!
What's New at House of Compassion? Read the latest issue of our newsletter.
What We Do
House of Compassion is permanent supportive housing with:
- 24 hour staff support
- Social recreational opportunities
- A supportive community in which to pursue your personal goals
How You Can Help
With your help, we can:
- Permanently end homelessness among people living with mental illness
- Provide support and create opportunities for our residents
- Realize our vision of expanding our services